IL DIVO ITALIA

I POST DELLO SPLENDORE ...

« Older   Newer »
StregaForLove
view post Posted on 7/4/2008, 21:22

Forum: Il Divo Archive Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:10 am Subject: Silent night......

Hohohooo, merry X-MAS to you all out there; our lovely fans around the world!!! And thank you all so much for all the lovely presents, cards and messages. Honestly, some of you really surprised me. (I sometimes think you know me better than I know myself! :B): ) I only know very few of you personally but I hope that everyone of you is as happy these days as I am, just being home with my loved ones, relax and feel good.
2005 was an amazing year for us. But YOU made it that amazing by embraceing our music in the most heartwarming way! An artist is nothing without his public and you gave us so much back for the small thing we gave to you. In 2006 we finally will meet up with you all and we'll get a chance to really give you something back for all your support, live! and I promise you: We're gonna give it all!!!!! :P :P :P :P
C. u. in 2006, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D

imageimageimageimageimage

Forum: Il Divo Archive Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:38 pm Subject: Thanks!

To all you dear people out there,
First of all I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthdaywishes, -letters, -presents and - messages. I said it yesterday on stage in front of the stunning Edinburgh Castle: Birthdays have never been as good as since I'm part of Il Divo. It is truely heartwarming, all the attention we get from you, our fans.
And joining into that, I would like to thank all of you around the whole world for all your support and enthusiasme you've showed us in the last six month. I intended to wait with this, till the tour is over. But as we're nearly there now, anyway, I think this is a good moment.
Il Divo's first world tour is almost completed and I have to say, it exceeded all my highest expectations. You might remember how towards the end of last year we all got very excited with the thought of the upcoming tour: Standing on stage, singing live, getting in contact with you, feeling like a performer and a musician again... You've made it all come true by attending our concerts and enjoying the music together with us; and more than that: Looking back, I think you've really given me the time of my life! ;) and I am very greatful for that. :D
I hope we've managed to give you something back by singing to you and giving you all our passion and emotion for a couple of hours. We will continue to put everything we've got into our music and our songs and hope you will stay with us in the future.
Il Divo started off just about two years ago, took off like a rocket and continued it's flight towards the sky ever since. It has been a tremendous rush for us to experience all this. But I am wery well aware of the fact, that a music group does practically not exist without it's public listening to it and bringing it to life. That's why, once more, I would like to thank you all (as many as I can personally from the stage) for bringing Il Divo to life and keeping us going....
Steve just called: I have to catch the flight to Liverpool. See you all on stage. Let's rock and romance on!!! :B):

Edited by StregaForLove - 7/4/2008, 23:36

marilina
view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 23:13

This is the text from the article in tonight's Evening Chronicle :
Il Divo star says they'll be back
There's good news for all Il Divo fans out there.
The handsome chappies are about to go back into the recording studio to put together a new album.
They have also indicated it will be followed by a tour - and at least one of the group is insisting Newcastle is on the map.
"I will be asking that we go there for sure", said Urs Buhler, when he was at the Queen's Hall in Hexham last week to see the premiere of the new play Pub Quiz, which was written by his girlfriend's sister.
"We've obviously been to Newcastle a few times already but we never get to see much of it as it is always off the bus, perform and back on the bus. This time I want to see more of the area."
Urs added he was looking forward to getting back with his groupmates, but admitted he had also enjoyed his time away from them.
"It had been a rollercoaster time for us, we just never stopped." he said.
"We have loved it all and we have had more success than any of us could ever have imagined and been places we could only have dreamed of before, as well as singing with the world's biggest acts.
But we all did have a feeling of being burned out and this time away was needed.
We would never complain - we are all living the dream. But we will be back with more energy and refreshed."
Of mentor Simon Cowell, he smiled and told us "He's one hell of a guy."

marilina
view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 23:41

La star de IL DIVO ,dice che loro ritorneranno.
C'è una buona notizia per tutte le fan de il DIVO fuori di qui.
Lo splendore parla circa il ritorno in sala di incisione per mettere insieme il nuovo album.
Loro hanno anche detto che esso sara' seguito da un TOUR.....(EVAAAAAIIIIIII!) e finalmente uno del gruppo....(sempre LUI..) ha insistito perche' Newcastle sia una tappa del tour.
"Io chiedero' di andare a Newcastle sicuramente" ha detto Urs Buhler quando è andato alla Queen's Hall in Hexham l'altra settimana per vedere la Prima dello spettacolo scritto dalla sorella della fidanzata: the new play Pub Quiz.
"Noi siamo gia stati qui alcune volte, ma non abbiamo mai visto molto fuori , perche' eravamo sempre nel bus, poi sulle scene e poi di nuovo nel bus.
Questa volta , voglio vedere molto di piu' di questa zona.
Urs ha aggiunto che era ansioso di ritornare col gruppo ma che ha anche goduto di questo tempo lontano da loro.
" Era stato un rullocompressore..il tempo per noi, non ci eravamo mai fermati"
" Noi abbiamo amato tutto questo e ognuno di noi ha avuto piu' successo di quanto avessimo potuto immaginare, e siamo stati in posti che avremmo potuto solo sognare prima. Cos' come cantare con i piu' grandi protagonisti del mondo.
Ma noi abbiamo avuto la sensazione di essere bruciati e questo tempo fuori era necessario.
Noi non vorremmo mai lamentarci noi stiamo tutti vivendo un sogno ( si anche noi con voi...si)
Ma noi ritorneremo con piu' energia e piu' rinnovati...( mica è possibile sai Urs migliorarti....)
Menzionato ,Simon Conwell Urs ci ha sorriso ( omiodio!) e ci ha detto: "è un diavolo d'uomo!"

ps: le note tra parentesi sono della traduttrice.

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 10:07

VISTO CHE HANNO POSTATO L'ARTICOLO SULL'INTERNAZ. ... LO RIPORTO QUI ...

image image image ... OHHHHHH MA CHE BELLISSIMISSIMA NOTIZIA ...
IL TOUR image

MARONNA QUI DOBBIAMO COMINCIARE A PREPARACI ... JA JA ... DOBBIAMO TENERCI SU ... JA JA ... CHE DICI MARI .... MI DEVO FARE BIONDA PER IL TOUR image

Paola79
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 11:24

FORTUNA CHE ARRIVANO ANCHE LE BUONE NOTIZIE ... image

SON GIA' CON LE VALIGE PRONTE ... image image image

Patty60
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 13:40

.................NOOOOO MARAAAAAA BIONDAAAAAAAA ..............VAI BENISSIMO COSì!!!!!!!!! image PREPARIAMO LE VALIGIE PIUTTOSTO!!!!!!!!!!!! image image image

marilina
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 14:45

Mai sottostare a queste fatue esigenze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOI SIAMO QUELLO CHE SIAMO...PERFETTE COSI'.....
I THINK!

PIUTTOSTO SPERIAMO DI POTERLI VEDERE PIU' DI UNA VOLTA....

marilina
view post Posted on 20/7/2008, 22:26

ODDIOOO A ME L0ONORE DI POSTARE ..E...PIU' MENO TRADURRE..IL POST DI RINGRAZIAMENTO DI
SPLENDORE ASSOLUTO...
ps.....
Urs che scrive a noi una sua cosa..è una rarita'..PERMETTETEMI DI ESSERE EMOZIONATA....aaahhhhhhhhhh ma allora lo sa...come è fatta una tastiera......di pc.....!!!!!
vivaddio!!!!

To all you dear people out there,

I would like to say a very warm and heartfelt "THANK YOU!" for all your lovely, funny, poetic and sparkling birthday wishes. As we're all on holiday, I unfortunately didn't have the pleasure of the other three boys singing to me. But the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"s that came flying in on the forum from all over the world more than made up for it! Having so many people thinking of me, made this birthday a very special one to me.
In return, I wish you all plenty of moments like this. And in a couple of months, when the four of us are traveling the world again together, I hope, we will be able to make these moments happen, wherever we go.

Urs

marilina
view post Posted on 20/7/2008, 22:47

TRADUZIONE...vi prego correggete se credete opportuno..
---------------------------------------------------
Mi piacerebbe dire un caloroso e sentito "GRAZIE!" per tutti i vostri belli, divertenti, poetici e spumeggianti auguri di compleanno. Siccome siamo tutti in vacanza, non ho purtroppo avuto il piacere di avere gli altri tre ragazzi che cantano per me. Ma il "Buon Compleanno" che mi è venuto volando sul forum da tutto il resto del mondo lo ha costruito migliore ! Avere così tante persone che pensano a me,ha reso questo compleanno molto speciale per me.
In cambio, auguro a tutte molti e molti momentii come questo. E in un paio di mesi, quando noi quattro saremo in viaggio nel mondo di nuovo insieme, spero, saremo in grado di far accadere questi momenti , dovunque noi andremo.

Urs

StregaForLove
view post Posted on 21/7/2008, 07:35

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... OMD OMD OMD ... CHE SORPRESONA ... ERANO 2 ANNI CHE NON POSTAVA ...

UNA DOMANDA MI SORGE SPONTANEA .... CI CAPISCE POCO DI COMPUTER .... E' IN VACANZA .. E POSTA !!!!! image
NON E' CHE SI STA ..... "ANNOIANDO" ???????
imageimageimage

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 07:39

CITAZIONE (Wild_chick @ 8/10/2008, 00:57)
Eiii ragazze,

Urs ha lasciato un messagio nella pagina officiale pero nell "Divo DIary"

Hi Everyone,

My first post, we're in Munich in Germany at the moment, having flown over from Switzerland this morning, where we had an extremely busy time doing lots of promotional work for TV, press and so on...it's great to finally be hearing everyone's feedback about the new album.

I was able to get to Switzerland a few days early and spend a relaxing weekend there, which was wonderful. I stayed with my sister and saw lots of family and friends - I turned up for dinner and they completely didn't expect me, so that was fabulous. I had a great time, it was really beautiful weather. I went up into the mountains in a cable car, you could see all the way across to Germany and over the Alps, it was stunning. I know I'm biased but I really do think it's the most beautiful country in the world.

The last time I managed to get back to Switzerland was in June last year when we were performing, so it's been a long while since I've spent time at home. It does take me a little bit of time to adjust, because the Swiss mentality is very different. Swiss people are very orderly and like to do things very much by the rules, much more so than in most of the rest of Europe. If a taxi driver does a U-turn in London, for example, it's not like you have the police officers - or even the pedestrians! - going over and telling him he's not allowed to do that. I think I definitely have some of those traits myself still though. I regularly catch myself arriving into the airport on a plane, and the seatbelt sign is still on and people are standing up and I'm thinking, hmm, you're not allowed to do that!

I had some very, very good food when I was there, really sturdy, traditional Swiss food. It would be very difficult to translate all the dishes, but it was things like delicious ragouts and chestnut cream put through a press to look like spaghetti. It was wonderful - I would get out of shape very quickly if I was to move back there!

Anyway, we are just about to start some German interviews, so I'll get back to it...but look forward to seeing you all soon

Urs

parla di Svizzera, regole e cose buone da mangiare...

baci

TIna

FunnyVali
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 08:03

CITAZIONE (FunnyVali @ 8/10/2008, 08:35)
incredibbile.... mai scritto così tanto... che cavolo è successo???? beh ad ogni modo... sono contenta per le Uber, è molto bello e personale come messaggio...! image

Patty60
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 08:37

........ragazze aspetto la traduzione così ci capisco un pochino di più!!!!!!! image

annalisa_85
view post Posted on 8/10/2008, 08:46

Ohhhh,e così Urs ha postato anche lui eh...era ora,non riesco nemmeno ad immaginare i volti delle amiche Uber nel leggere la lettera...anche bella lunghina direi... :) A questo punto allora,buona letturaaaaa...!!! ;) ...

Noooo Patty niente traduzione,se la lettera vuoi leggere e (soprattutto)capire,corso accellerato di inglese :D :lol: :D ... ;) ...(Per Urs si può anche fare)...

60 replies since 7/4/2008, 21:22   1275 views